Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to make and good to eat! The recipe comes from TOH.
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in butter for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Stir in the teriyaki sauce and pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This was very, very tasty! I used have zucchini and half yellow squash. I used a garlic teriyaki sauce but kept everything else the same. Absolutely delicious. I served this over jasmine rice with some Schwanns boneless breaded teriyaki wings nestled in as well. It made fro an absolutely delightful dinner, which i will most certainly repeat.
We really liked this! I served it with our favorite tonkatsu recipe, and it went very well. I loved the carmelized onions in this, they really sweetened up the dish, which went well with the tanginess of the tonkatsu sauce. Thanks for posting!