- 3 lbs chicken wings, trimmed
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wings in zipper lock bag.
- In small bowl combine marinade ingredients. Pour marinade over wings and squeeze bag to coat wings completely.
- Remove air from bag. Label and freeze.
- To cook after freezing: Thaw wings in marinade in the refrigerator.
- Bake wings on a baking sheet coated with baking spray at 400* for about 20 minutes.