Recipe by weekend cooker
These are so good !!! I use the sauce from the bottom of my slow cooker. Very good sauce.
Top Review by lazyme
Yummy wings! I have a newer crockpot that heats quickly, so next time I will reduce the cooking time a little bit because they were cooked a little longer than needed. Not the recipes fault - but my fault . Thanks Doug for another keeper. Congrats again on your Football win!
- 1133.98 g chicken wings
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml soy sauce
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 7.39 ml ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, and place wingettes on broiler pan.
- Broil 10 minutes on each side.
- Transfer wingettes to large slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl, and spoon over wingettes.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring once during cooking to coat chicken evenly with sauce.