Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe reminds me with "YAN CAN COOK SHOW". It's an Easy fast and healthy dish for those who enjoy cooking. You can make with your favorite vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 3⁄4 cup red capsicum
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots
- 15 baby corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 5 cups chopped cabbage
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- salt and pepper
- In large pan add and stir-fry the first 8 ingredient in order for 6 minutes
- Add water and leave for 2 minutes .
- Add cabbage and stir-fry for 6 minutes until tender.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and salt and pepper. Stir for another 1 minutes
- Your side dish is ready . enjoy.
I thought this was very delicious- a classic Asian style stirfy. I didn't have enough ginger (that's a lot of ginger!) and I think it would have been a lot better if I had. Also, I changed a lot of the veggies (ie, no cabbage or baby corn), and so I'm sure that made it slightly different as well. However, the base/flavor of the recipe is excellent.