Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Whole Foods. They have it listed as a snack/appetizer, but I would serve this for dinner! Make ahead and freeze.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- vegetable oil, for spraying
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, scallions, carrot, egg, teriyaki sauce and bread crumbs. Blend well.
- Using a 2-ounce scoop, form meatballs with wet hands and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Sprinkle meatballs with sesame seeds and spray with vegetable oil.
- Roast in a 375°F oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and cooked through.
Great recipe! My husband, who doesn't like ground turkey, ate them up. I served them with brown rice and made it a meal.