Found this recipe online, tweaked it a little and it turned out fabulous so I had to share! Prep time includes cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs or 1/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided (I used Lawry's with pineapple juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 pineapple rings
- 4 buns
- 1Mix by hand the turkey, egg, bread crumbs, bell pepper, onion, garlic salt, black pepper and 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce until well incorporated.
- 2Divide the mixture into 4 eaqual parts and form them into patties.
- 3Grill the burgers basting with the extra teriyaki sauce, takes 15-20 minutes.
- 4When the burgers are almost done top with the cheese and throw the pineapple rings on the grill.
- 5Take them off when the cheese is melted and take the pineapples off when you have nice grill marks on both sides.
- 6**We butter the buns and toast them on the grill or toaster oven and we use mayo**.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.8
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 169.3 mg
- Sodium 1887.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 44.1 g