Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make sure you use ground turkey, not turkey breast. It will be too dry.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- salt and pepper
- 8 wheat hamburger buns
- Mix first 5 ingredients together.
- Form meat into 8 patties and wrap in wax paper.
- Place all patties in the freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Take out patties and grill until no longer pink in the middle.
- Serve on the hamburger buns, with condiments.
These were good but I think they are too heavy on the soy sauce or next time I'll use low sodium soy sauce. Made for Potluck tag.