1/5 Photos of Teriyaki Tortilla Pizza for One
I couldn't decide what to make for dinner tonight. Just the kids and I were home and I came across a recipe that sounded interesting for something like this. I changed it around to what I wanted (and made regular tortilla pizzas for the kids). It was really tasty! Be warned though, that this is really messy. I like to use a lot of teriyaki sauce but it does run off the tortilla a bit. You'll definitely need to eat it over a plate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray the bottom of the tortilla with cooking spray.
- 3Spread the teriyaki sauce on the tortilla.
- 4Scatter the cheese on top of the teriyaki sauce.
- 5Stack the 2 pineapple slices on top of each other and cut them into small chunks.
- 6Scatter them on top of the cheese.
- 7Chunk up the deli ham and put it on the tortilla along with the pineapple.
- 8Place a baking pan on a bottom rack of the oven. Put the tortilla directly onto the rack above the pan (so the pan can catch any falling juice or falling pineapple in my case!).
- 9Bake for 7 minutes.
- 10Carefully remove it from the oven to cool a bit before you eat it.
- 11Eat it over a plate because this is juicy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Tortilla Pizza for One
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 1746.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 25.0 g