I couldn't decide what to make for dinner tonight. Just the kids and I were home and I came across a recipe that sounded interesting for something like this. I changed it around to what I wanted (and made regular tortilla pizzas for the kids). It was really tasty! Be warned though, that this is really messy. I like to use a lot of teriyaki sauce but it does run off the tortilla a bit. You'll definitely need to eat it over a plate!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of the tortilla with cooking spray.
- Spread the teriyaki sauce on the tortilla.
- Scatter the cheese on top of the teriyaki sauce.
- Stack the 2 pineapple slices on top of each other and cut them into small chunks.
- Scatter them on top of the cheese.
- Chunk up the deli ham and put it on the tortilla along with the pineapple.
- Place a baking pan on a bottom rack of the oven. Put the tortilla directly onto the rack above the pan (so the pan can catch any falling juice or falling pineapple in my case!).
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Carefully remove it from the oven to cool a bit before you eat it.
- Eat it over a plate because this is juicy!