Recipe by vigilant20
This is a simple grilled tofu dish my mother and I came up with together. Oil can be reduced or left out to lighten this up.
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 1⁄2 yellow squash
- 1⁄2 zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ketchup, soy sauce, vegetable oil, and garlic together for sauce. Cube tofu. Slice yellow squash and zucchini. Marinate tofu, squash, and zucchini in sauce for approximately 5 minutes.
- Grill mixture until vegetables are done. (on a George Foreman grill I do 5 minutes, flip, 3 minutes).
- Serve over rice. Pour excess sauce over all, if desired.