Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A deliciously different alternative to your normal garlic bread. The teriyaki does not in any way overwhelm, it gives the toast a wonderfully different taste!
- 3 sausage type rolls, split
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix together melted butter, Teriyaki sauce and garlic powder.
- Brush onto rolls evenly.
- Grill until nicely browned.
- Delicious with grilled meats.
Simple but good. My family really enjoyed this toast. I made this exactly as written other then I used my indoor grill as it was too cold outside to cook.
For a little 4 ingredient recipe, this has alot to offer in terms of flavor. I love teryaki, and I love garlic bread, so this was not even a question of "if" but "when"!! Thank you. :)