8 hrs 10 mins
Another scrumptious pork tenderloin recipe that is so easy and so delicious! Plan ahead. Must marinate for 8 hours. Award winner in a recipe contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except pork to make marinade.
- 2Place pork in a sealable plastic bag, add marinade, seal and toss to coat.
- 3Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- 4Cook pork on preheated grill for about 12 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees (medium well) basting with marinade.
- 5NOTE: If any leftover marinade is to be served as a sauce, if first must be boiled 10 minutes in a pan.
- 6Remove meat from grill and let rest 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 4095.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 31.5 g