Recipe by LondonKarma
Another scrumptious pork tenderloin recipe that is so easy and so delicious! Plan ahead. Must marinate for 8 hours. Award winner in a recipe contest.
Top Review by rosslare
Excellent! There was a lot of marinade, even though I omitted the water all together, but when boiled down after marinating, it was to die for on the pork and roasted veggies we had with it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except pork to make marinade.
- Place pork in a sealable plastic bag, add marinade, seal and toss to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Cook pork on preheated grill for about 12 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees (medium well) basting with marinade.
- NOTE: If any leftover marinade is to be served as a sauce, if first must be boiled 10 minutes in a pan.
- Remove meat from grill and let rest 10 minutes. Slice and serve.