1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Style Salmon
Charlotte J's Note:
My sister sent me this, she says it is really good. I see she got it off Food Network somewhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl whisk first six ingredients together.
- 2Add the salmon and let it marinate in the soy mixture, turning it once, for 5 minutes each side.
- 3Transfer the salmon to the oiled rack of broiler about 6 inches from the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Reserve the marinade in a small saucepan and while salmon is cooking boil the marinade until it is reduced by half.
- 5Brush the salmon with some of the marinade, turn the steak, and brush it with the remaining marinade.
- 6Broil the salmon for 5 minute more, or until it is springy to the touch and just cooked through, transfer it to a cutting board.
- 7Cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Style Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.8
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 1974.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 47.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar