Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Here's a super-easy appetizer that marinates while you do other things before guests arrive for the BBQ party! Super-easy Super-good! Note: always soak your bamboo skewers in water for about 30 min. to prevent them from burning. Slicing or cutting beef partially frozen is much easier to cut. Time doesn't include broiling or grilling time.
- 2 lbs top round beef, partially frozen
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil (or other oil)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Cut beef cross-wise into thin strips.
- Combine remaining ingredients in shallow dish.
- Add beef strips and marinate 2 to 3 hours.
- Place beef strips accordion style on bamboo sticks or metal skewers.
- Grill or broil.