Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
It's a quick and easy recipe that's pretty tasty.
- 453.59-907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bag frozen Chinese vegetables
- 1 bottle Lawry's teriyaki marinade
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 14.79 ml Chinese five spice powder
- soy sauce
- Cook the chicken in a pan until the outside has turned white.
- Add the vegetables, garlic, 5-spice and the entire bottle of marinade to the chicken.
- Cover and let simmer until most of the liquid has cooked down and thickened (about 7-10 minutes).
- Add soy sauce if desired.
- Serve over rice.
A little salty, but easy and pretty tasty!
to many veggies,not enough meat, other than that it was good.