- 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bag frozen Chinese vegetables
- 1 bottle Lawry's teriyaki marinade
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the chicken in a pan until the outside has turned white.
- Add the vegetables, garlic, 5-spice and the entire bottle of marinade to the chicken.
- Cover and let simmer until most of the liquid has cooked down and thickened (about 7-10 minutes).
- Add soy sauce if desired.
- Serve over rice.