Chef SuzyQ's Note:
We love these at our house. The best part about them is the flavor--the second best part is how quick and easy they go together! From Taste of Home's Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 pineapple slices
- 4 hoagie rolls, split and toasted
- 1In a bowl, combine steak sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce and ginger; set aside.
- 2In a skillet or wok, stir-fry steak, peppers, onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in reserved sauce; top with pineapple.
- 4Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Spoon meat mixture onto rolls; top each with two pineapple slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Steak Subs
Serving Size: 1 (702 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 627.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 29.5 g