Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wonderful BBQ fare.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 flank steak (1 1/2 - 2 lbs)
- Combine all ingredients except steak.
- Add steak, coating with marinade.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate 6-24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove from marinade.
- Broil or grill about 5 minutes each side.
- To serve, cut accross the grain into thin slices.
Good marinade. A little salty, but i guess that is what soy sauce does - might buy salt reduced next time. Easy to put together. Kids (5+6) liked it too!