Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is super easy and deliciously tangy. My husband thought it was the best he ever had and my kid asked for more, (that NEVER happens)!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- brown the beef and the garlic, drain the fat.
- add the carrots and onion, cook 3-4 minutes.
- turn heat to low, add the tomato sauce and terriyaki.
- simmer for 15 minutes.
This was very easy to make and tasted excellent. I liked that the tomato sauce did not overwhelm the flavor. I served it with mashed potatoes, mixing it in for my 4yo. My kids (4 & 10yo) and my husband raved about it and went for seconds. Thank you for a great recipe, it's a keeper!