Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Rachel Ray recipe I changed just a tad
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 453.59 g ground pork (I've used ground chicken)
- 59.14 ml teriyaki sauce
- 29.58 ml oyster sauce
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 453.59 g swiss chard, rinsed dried and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 sesame hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In large heavy skillet, brown ground pork. Drain cooked meat on paper towel lined plate.
- Wipe grease from pan. Add 1 t oil and heat over medium heat. Add scallions, carrot, and 1/2 garlic to pan and cook til softened, about 2-4 minute.
- In a cup, combine 1/2 c water, 3 T teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Add to skillet along with cooked meat. Cook, stirring until thick, hot and bubbly. Keep warm.
- In skillet heat remaining oil over medium heat, Add remaining garlic and cook for 1 minute Add chard and remaining teriyaki sauce. Stir fry briefly, just until wilted. Serve pork and chard on buns.
Something different! The chard was good - bok choy or cabbage would be good alternatives!