1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Sirloin Strips
Easy to make and wonderful fo your next barbecue! Plan ahead as this needs to marinate overnight in the fridge. The skewers can be used as an appetizer or as your main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steak strips into a large glass bowl.
- 2Combine all remaining ingredients; pour over the meat and toss to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate over night.
- 4Drain and discard the marinade.
- 5Thread meat loosely on skewers.
- 6Grill over coal for 7-10 minutes; until meat reaches desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Sirloin Strips
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 819.7
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 222.1 mg
- Sodium 2172.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 67.5 g