Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet yet savory dish with shrimp and broccoli
Make and share this Teriyaki Shrimp & Broccoli With Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare Teriyaki Sauce: Combine soy sauce, water, molasses, corn starch, garlic powder and Chinese five spice in a sauce pan and simmer on low until thickened.
- Prepare Broccoli: In sauce pan covered with water. Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat let stand for 2 minute and drain.
- Place shrimp in a bowl with very hot tap water and let stand for five minutes.
- Prepare linguine per package directions.
- Place sauce, broccoli and shrimp in a large medium high fry pan, cook for two minutes.
- Add linguine and toss reduce heat to low and let stand for five minutes.
The teriyaki sauce tasted too much like molasses, I would use honey in place of it and pineapple juice instead of the water.