Sweet yet savory dish with shrimp and broccoli
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Teriyaki Sauce: Combine soy sauce, water, molasses, corn starch, garlic powder and Chinese five spice in a sauce pan and simmer on low until thickened.
- 2Prepare Broccoli: In sauce pan covered with water. Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat let stand for 2 minute and drain.
- 3Place shrimp in a bowl with very hot tap water and let stand for five minutes.
- 4Prepare linguine per package directions.
- 5Place sauce, broccoli and shrimp in a large medium high fry pan, cook for two minutes.
- 6Add linguine and toss reduce heat to low and let stand for five minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Shrimp & Broccoli With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 1171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder