5 hrs 40 mins
5 hrs 20 mins
Baby Chevelle's Note:
These are sooo good. My boys requested them often when they were at home. I loved to see their face light up when they had overnite guests and I told them that these were on the menu. I would hear them brag to their friends what a great cook mom was. What better compliment could I get. With a gas grill you can enjoy these year round. This is Taste of Home 1994. Prep time includes marinading overnite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 907.18 g boneless beef sirloin, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2-3 small zucchini, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, med.size
- 226.79 g boiling onions
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1Cut steak into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- 2Peel boiling onions.
- 3Combine first five ingredients; toss with beef.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Drain beef, reserving marinade. Thread meat, pineapple and vegetables alternating on long skewers.
- 6Grill over hot coals for 15 to 20 minutes, turning often, or until meat reaches desired doneness and vegetables are tender.
- 7Simmer the marinade in a small saucepan over low heat for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove meat and vegetables from skewers; serve with marinade.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Shish Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.5
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 1651.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 34.4 g