Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am a TERIYAKI fan and could not find a recipe I liked so I made my own...My whole family loved it!
- 1 shark fillet
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped fine,drained
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons corn oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Fillet the shark, remove the rather leathery skin, and divide the fish into four pieces, or buy shark steaks, ready to cook.
- Fry the tomato with onion powder* in teriyaki sauce for three minutes in a lightly oiled pan to prepare a simple sauce.
- In another skillet, heat four tbsp oil over medium heat.
- Dip the shark pieces into the flour and then coat them with beaten egg.
- Then brown in the oil for four minutes on each side.
- Drain briefly on a paper towel.
- Serve warm, pouring the sauce over the pieces.
- Garnish w/ pineapple ring and a sprig of dill*To personalize use spices of choice in tomato sauce when frying.