1/7 Photos of Teriyaki & Sesame Roasted Mushrooms
Yummy side dish, or I have used this as a main with the marinade thinned with water and heated as a sauce over some steamed asian greens with some rice. I have successfully made this without the oil, just spray the mushrooms with an oil spray prior to cooking. The sugar in the marinade will caremelise in the oven. Aussie measurements (1tbsp= 20mls).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C Place the mushrooms into a large bowl.
- 2Combine the teriyaki marinade, sweet chilli sauce and olive oil.
- 3Pour mixture over the mushrooms and toss until they are well-coated.
- 4Place mushrooms onto a greased baking tray. Roast for 25 minutes, tossing twice.
- 5Sprinkle with some sesame seed and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki & Sesame Roasted Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 973.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce