Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This yummy recipe is originally from the Food Network, but has been tweaked to my taste.
Make and share this Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour to keep them from burning during cooking.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a container large enough to hold all of the chicken.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips and submerge them in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Thread 1 chicken strip on each skewer towards end of the stick, and line up on a sheet pan.
- Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.