1/3 Photos of Teriyaki Scallops
These are so good. Easy to make and well worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, rice wine, sake (or dry sherry) and sugar in medium bowl and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Add scallops and let stand for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, bring 2 1/2 cups water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat.
- 4Add asparagus.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-high.
- 6Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 7Drain asparagus and keep warm.
- 8Drain scallops, reserving marinade.
- 9Preheat broiler.
- 10Line broiler pan with foil.
- 11Brush broiler rack with vegetable oil.
- 12Place scallops on rack.
- 13Brush lightly with marinade.
- 14Broil about 4 inches from heat source 4-5 minutes or until brown.
- 15Turn scallops with tongs and brush lightly with marinade.
- 16Broil 4 to 5 minutes or just until scallops are opaque in center.
- 17Serve immediately with asparagus.
- 18Garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 1064.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 16.0 g