These are so good. Easy to make and well worth it.
Make and share this Teriyaki Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine, sake (or dry sherry) and sugar in medium bowl and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add scallops and let stand for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring 2 1/2 cups water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat.
- Add asparagus.
- Reduce heat to medium-high.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain asparagus and keep warm.
- Drain scallops, reserving marinade.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line broiler pan with foil.
- Brush broiler rack with vegetable oil.
- Place scallops on rack.
- Brush lightly with marinade.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat source 4-5 minutes or until brown.
- Turn scallops with tongs and brush lightly with marinade.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes or just until scallops are opaque in center.
- Serve immediately with asparagus.
- Garnish as desired.