Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This must marinate 4 hours or overnight. Worth the wait :)
Make and share this Teriyaki Scallop Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 12 slices bacon, partially cooked and cut in half crosswise
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb sea scallops, cut in half
- 24 fresh pea pods
- 12 water chestnuts, cut in half
- 24 wooden toothpicks
- To make teriyaki marinade, combine lime juice, soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic and pepper; mix well.
- Wrap 1 scallop half, 1 pea pod and 1 water chestnut half in each bacon slice; secure with a wooden pick.
- Place in a shallow baking dish; pour marinade over them.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Place roll-ups on rack in aluminum foil lined shallow baking pan; bake 6 minutes.
- Turn; continue baking 6 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Serve Hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers.