This must marinate 4 hours or overnight. Worth the wait :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices bacon, partially cooked and cut in half crosswise
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lb sea scallops, cut in half
- 24 fresh pea pods
- 12 water chestnuts, cut in half
- 24 wooden toothpicks
- 1To make teriyaki marinade, combine lime juice, soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic and pepper; mix well.
- 2Wrap 1 scallop half, 1 pea pod and 1 water chestnut half in each bacon slice; secure with a wooden pick.
- 3Place in a shallow baking dish; pour marinade over them.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 5Preheat oven to 450*.
- 6Place roll-ups on rack in aluminum foil lined shallow baking pan; bake 6 minutes.
- 7Turn; continue baking 6 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- 8Serve Hot.
- 9Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Scallop Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 278.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: