Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful recipe I got from one of my favorite author, Bonnie Stern. Can be used on all meats or fish. Cooking time is an approximate
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar or 3 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 inch gingerroot, cut in chunks
- lemon peel
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook until mixture is reduced by half.
- Cool and remove garlic, ginger and lemon peel.