Recipe by Kozmic Blues
Great home made substitution for all the high sodium, high in sugar, store-bought brands.
Top Review by * Pamela *
Great recipe! I didn't have Teriyaki Sauce in the house but I wanted to try Funky Chicken with Sesame Noodles recipe 76930 so I used this recipe. I did use dark soy sauce as it was all I had. I think if I were to use it for chicken I will add a bit of cornstarch just to thicken it a bit as it is quite thin. Thanks for posting this!
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced ginger
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds