Recipe by Theresa P
This is a recipe request. I use this sauce over steamed veggies and brown rice, and it is delish! This can also be used for a stir-fry or great with some chicken and plain ol' egg noodles.
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce (soy sauce)
- 1 cup water
- fresh grated ginger (about 1 tbsp or to your taste)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 cup water, tamari, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup of cold water and add to sauce.
- Stir constantly to allow the sauce to thicken.
- If the sauce is too thick add a little water or tamari to thin.