Recipe by Kikimony
Oh so good! This is the best homemade teriyaki sauce I have tried so far. I always double the sauce recipe so I can serve it over Chinese mixed vegetables and it is also absolutely delicious over buttered egg noodles (No-Yolk Extra Broad)
- 4-6 boneless thin pork chops
- 2 clove minced garlic (I use jar type)
- 19.71 ml oil
- 118.32 ml sherry wine
- 118.32 ml soy sauce
- 59.16 ml brown sugar
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes (like at pizza restaurants)
- 19.71 ml cornstarch
- 59.16 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops in oil.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, sherry wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes -- mix well.
- Add to pork chops and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove pork chops.
- Mix cornstarch and water.
- Mix with the sauce and stir and simmer until thickened.
- Serve sauce tossed with mixed stir-fry veggies or over buttered No-Yolk noodles.