- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs chicken thighs or 1 1⁄2-2 lbs chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 8 -12 bamboo skewers (soak in water for 30 minutes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into small thin pieces and thread onto skewers. Season with salt and pepper and marinad in teriyaki sauce.
- Broil chicken in oven or grill.
- Health grill pan over medium high heat and brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- Meat will be done in 10-15, depending on thickness of meat.
- Baste chicken with accompanying teriyaki sauce.