Teriyaki Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
- Combine soy sauce, vermouth, ginger, garlic powder, and brown sugar in a bowl, mixing well. Split mixture in half.
- Place salmon in a dish and cover with half the sauce mixture. Marinate for 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
- Chop pineapple into small bite size peices. Don't forget to remove the core! Finely dice onions and chop cilantro.
- Combine pineapple, onions, cilantro, peppers, and salt in a large bowl. Squeeze lime juice over and stir. Set off to the side.
- In a small saucepan combine rest of sauce mixture and reduce to half over medium heat. Set this aside.
- In a large skillet or griddle spray with a nonstick spray and heat to a medium high temperature. Add the salmon and cook for about 5 minutes a side.
- Remove salmon to plates and top with sauce and salsa.