Alexi's Mom's Note:
Here is a quick dinner that doesn't taste like one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, garlic, orange juice, and teriyaki sauce.
- 2Stir in eggs and mix until combined.
- 3Shape mixture into 6 patties.
- 4Heat oven to 375F.
- 5In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 6Add patties and cook 2 minutes.
- 7Turn patties over and cook 1 minute more.
- 8Transfer to baking sheet and place in oven.
- 9Bake 10 minutes.
- 10Serve with a bowl of teriyaki sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Salmon Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 205.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: