Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is a quick dinner that doesn't taste like one.
Make and share this Teriyaki Salmon Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can red sockeye or 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon, skin and bones removed
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, garlic, orange juice, and teriyaki sauce.
- Stir in eggs and mix until combined.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat oven to 375F.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add patties and cook 2 minutes.
- Turn patties over and cook 1 minute more.
- Transfer to baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Serve with a bowl of teriyaki sauce for dipping.
These are amazing! I didn't have any green onions on hand, but everything else I keep in the house regularly, so it was easy to whip up on a whim. I'll make these again and again!
Delicous, I live in Alaska and I have eaten salmon 4 days in a row and this worked great with some left overs. I didnt use the orange juice but it was a great new addition to my book. Thank you!!!!