Recipe by Becca Bricker
These are yummy!
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
TASTY! I added a 1/2-inch piece of ginger (minced), and a pinch red pepper flakes, along with the other seasonings. I refrigerated the mixture overnight and the salmon absorbed the marinade! I processed the salmon with the bread crumbs, then pan fried. Made for an Orphanage Adoption, Spring PAC 2012.
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 salmon fillet, skin removed and cubed (1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 6 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- red onion, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable bag, combine the first 5 ingredients; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a food processor. Add bread crumbs; cover and process until blended. Shape into 4 patties; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Coat grill rack with non-stick spray before starting the grill. Grill patties, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes. Turn and grill 3-5 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- Spread 1 1/2 tsp of mayonnaise on each bun. Serve patties on buns with lettuce, tomato, and onion.