Recipe by hannahactually
This makes a delicious meal when you're all alone, or it can be doubled or tripled, etc. to feed a crowd! A yummy Japanese take on Salmon.
- 6 ounces boneless salmon fillets
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup microwavable frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup uncle ben's microwavable brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Spray a sheet of foil about four times the size of the salmon with olive-oil spray.
- Rub the salmon with 1/2 Tbsp of the teriyaki sauce.
- Place the foil on a grill rack, then place the salmon on the foil.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side, or until the salmon is light pink and no longer shiny throughout.
- Microwave the broccoli according to the package directions.
- Place the rice in a medium-size shallow bowl. Top with the salmon, then add the broccoli around the fish.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce over the top.