Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve with a bed of white rice.
Make and share this Teriyaki Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb salmon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup mirin rice wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- Cut salmon crosswise into 2.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over fillets. Marinade for 2-4 hours in in the fridge.
- Heat grill or broiler.
- Arrange the salmon skin side down on hot grill.
- Repeat brushing with left over sauce every 2 minutes.
- Should be cooked through in no more then 8-10 minutes.
Great fish! I used 1 1/2 pounds of salmon for 4 people but kept the marinade as is -- made plenty of marinade for the fish I used. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
This was outstanding salmon! followed the directions exactly, I could only find prepared wassabi in a tube so I used that. Sprinkled the filets with green onion and black sesame seeds. This was beautiful and delicious!
This was so good. I even got my 3 yo to try it and she liked it. I thought the flavor was perfect and not overpowering. I will definately keep this in my grilling cookbook.