Prep 6 hrs
Cook 10 mins
My whole family loves this very simple recipe.
Make and share this Teriyaki Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets, bones removed
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced gingerroot
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl, mix well.
- Put salmon fillets into a large ziploc bag and pour marinade over them.
- Refridgerate for 6 hours.
- Drain and bbq or broil the fillets over medium high heat, skin side down for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness.
love it,love it,love it!!!!! i follow the recipe exactly......cold on a salad is great,too!!!!! thanks....
Excellent recipe. I marinated the fish for 20 hours and cooked it. The fish came out very well. But it was the next day that I was surprised. The cold salmon was so appetizing, my discerning friends were quite impressed. Makes a delicious light appetizer.
My DH and I enjoyed this salmon dish. I halved the recipe for the tow of us. Thanks for a good dinner!