Recipe by Luvs 2 Cook
Recipe courtesy Robin Miller on the food network show Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller.
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, 6 fillets
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a large roasting pan and large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and place in prepared roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon in pan. Arrange oranges over salmon, set aside.
- Roast salmon for 20 to 25 minutes, until fish is fork-tender.