Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
teriyaki roasted salmon
- cooking spray
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, 6 fillets or 2 whole sides
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes or 1 lb yukon gold potato, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups French haricots vert or 2 cups string beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a large roasting pan and large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and place in prepared roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon in pan. Arrange oranges over salmon, set aside.
- Arrange potatoes and haricots verts on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast salmon and vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes, until fish is fork-tender and potatoes are golden brown and tender. Remove from oven.
- Serve about 2/3 of the salmon, about 16 ounces or 4 fillets with all of the vegetables. Reserve remaining salmon about 8 ounces or 2 fillets for the linguine, if desired.