Recipe by truebrit
This makes a wonderful, flavorful side dish! Chopped, fried chicken can also be mixed in to make it a main dish meal.
Top Review by claudiartus
I confess I didn't expect much but I was gladly mistaken. This is delicious. I added some frozen mixed veggies to it (for a title nutrition boost)and it was simply wonderful. It's going in my monthly rotation. Thank you so much.
- 4 cups water or 4 cups beef broth
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups long grain rice
- parsley or sliced green onion (to garnish) (optional)