1/2 Photos of Teriyaki Rice
This flavorful rice is geat by itself or with grilled chicken or salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse rice.
- 2Place in a pot with a tight fitting lid, along with 2 cups water, 2 bouillon cubes, and butter.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes. DO NOT REMOVE LID.
- 4Remove from heat and let sit covered for 10 minutes.
- 5Fluff with a fork.
- 6While rice is cooking, sauté onion, celery and carrots in butter and olive oil over medium heat until tender.
- 7Add garlic and mushrooms and cook just until mushrooms are tender.
- 8Add teriyaki and simmer until liquid is absorbed.
- 9Stir vegetables into rice and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Rice
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 553.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g