Recipe by Jane*in*RI
I got the idea of combining teriyaki and ranch from a recipe on another recipe site. I decided to use the crackers to test my theory that anything tastes good if coated in cheesy crumbs.
Top Review by ZJanks
Easy to make, easy to eat! I didn't have 4+ hrs to marinade, so cut breasts into chunks and marinaded just over 1 hr (wouldn't marinade longer using chunks). Used low sodium soy sauce (didn't have teriyaki). I served the bite size chunks over masbati rice. This was a GREAT dish, using chunks all you need is a fork! There are also more crispies and coating in each bite. Husband had seconds and asked me if I'd make it again soon!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheese cracker crumb (Cheez-Its or Cheese Nips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix teriyaki and ranch dressing in a large ziploc bag, add chicken breasts and marinate- at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove from marinade and dredge in cracker crumbs.
- Place coated breasts in small baking dish; bake approximately 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.