I got the idea of combining teriyaki and ranch from a recipe on another recipe site. I decided to use the crackers to test my theory that anything tastes good if coated in cheesy crumbs.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheese cracker crumb (Cheez-Its or Cheese Nips)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix teriyaki and ranch dressing in a large ziploc bag, add chicken breasts and marinate- at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove from marinade and dredge in cracker crumbs.
- Place coated breasts in small baking dish; bake approximately 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.