1/3 Photos of Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 6 mins
Entered for safe-keeping, from "Best Loved Chinese Recipes and More" by Favorite Brand Name. This is U.S. family-style cooking. From National Pork Producers Council.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in self-sealing bag; seal bag and mix well. Let rest at room temperature for 20-30 minutes (or overnight in the refrigerator).
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Remove tenderloin from marinade, discarding leftover marinade.
- 4Roast tenderloin in shallow pan in oven for 20-25 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 155 degrees to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 5Remove from oven and let tenderloin rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 1133.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 27.9 g