1/3 Photos of Teriyaki Pork Roast (Crock-Pot)
Grand Prize winner in a Simple & Delicious contest for crock-pot recipes. . .not my recipe unfortunately, but I had to post it here for safe keeping. They recommend serving it sliced with a side of hot mashed potatoes however I think it's much better atop fluffy white rice!!! This is a fabulous recipe and your end product won't have that "crock pot" flavor!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless pork shoulder, trimmed (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice (I have used pineapple juice with fabulous results)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (may use low sodium)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1Cut roast in half; rub with brown sugar. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2Mix together apple juice and soy sauce (and garlic and ginger if using) and pour over roast.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 6 to 6-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- 5Remove roast; cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, strain cooking juices and return to slow cooker. Increase temp to high.
- 7Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into juices in slow cooker.
- 8Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- 9Slice pork; serve with gravy.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Pork Roast (Crock-Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.6
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 161.1 mg
- Sodium 1252.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 39.7 g