Recipe by Missy in Montana
This recipe is super-easy and turns out delicious. Since it is cooked in the crockpot it is great for planning ahead when you have little time to cook. I came up with this recipe by modifying a marinade recipe my aunt gave me.
- 3 -4 lbs pork roast (can be loin,leg, or shoulder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure roast is thawed completely.
- Combine all ingredients except roast and stir with a fork.
- Add roast and soak in refrigerator overnight.
- Place roast in crock pot, add marinade and an additional 1 1/4 cups water.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Slice and enjoy, spooning sauce over slices. Goes great with Asian noodles and vegetables.