Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
YUMMY and nice for a light dinner.
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 large iceberg lettuce
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- rice noodles (optional)
- Combine sauce and pork in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Remove pork; discard bag and marinade. Sauté pork over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly pink in center and browned on both sides.
- Fill lettuce leaves with equal amounts of carrot, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pork and rice noodles, if desired. Drizzle with extra sauce if desired. Roll up tightly and serve.